The Effect of Product, Distribution, And Digital Marketing toward Female’s Purchase Intention (Case Study: Bts Album on Weverse Shop)

    Gina Apryani Nurunnisha ,Donny Wira Setiawan ,Fitria Wijayanti ,Obsatar Sinaga

    Abstract

    The trend of declining physical album sales in the music industry has occurred in the past 5 years, along with the increasing number of digital platforms for streaming music. Oppositely with BTS, the K-pop boyband from Korea. Their physical album (CDs) sales are always increasing every year. This study aims to analyze the effect of product, distribution, and digital marketing toward female’s purchase intention of visitor at Weverse Shop. The data source of this research is primary data, which collected from the female fans who has visited Weverse Shop as the channel of selling BTS’s album, streamed the BTS’ songs digitally, but not purchase the CDs yet. The data collection was performed using purposive sampling by distributing questionnaires to 100 respondents. Data has been processed using multiple linear regression tests. The outcome of this study indicates that: (1) product has significant effect on purchase intention of BTS music album (2) distribution has no significant effect on purchase intention of BTS music album (3) digital marketing has a significant effect on purchase intention of BTS music album (4) product, distribution, and digital marketing have a simultaneous effect on purchase intention in BTS music albums. Based on the coefficient of determination, the effect of the independent variable on purchase intention is 26%, the remaining 74% can be explained by other variables that not examined in this study.

    Open chat
    Need help in submission of article?