The research objectives to:
- Recognizing the size of the effect of the motor system of the mind and throat systems with the efficiency of the vestibular system
- Identifying the efficiency of the vestibular apparatus of the research sample.
The researchers used the descriptive approach in the survey method, which means comparing the phenomena with each other to reveal the factors and conditions. To achieve the objectives of the research, the researchers chose the research sample at random, which are students of the College of Physical Education and Sports Sciences / University of Basra, the second stage for the academic year 2020-2021, and the total number of students was (175) students, and (10) students were selected for the research sample, and the percentage reached (5.71%) And homogeneity between groups was achieved in the variables (height, weight and age) and the appropriate physical measurements were determined for each student. This section also contained the exploratory experiment, the vestibular system efficiency test, the main experiment and statistical means.
The researchers concluded the following:
- The motor chain on the throat system hurts the functional efficiency of the vestibular system.
- The motor chain on the pull-up device hurts the functional efficiency of the vestibular system.
- The kinematic chain on the throat apparatus has a larger effect on the functional efficiency of the vestibular apparatus than on the barbell apparatus.
The researchers recommended the following:
- The necessity of giving balance exercises in the educational unit to help the student maintain his balance while performing skills on gymnastics equipment.
- Conducting other studies and research, including developing balance and functional efficiency, and knowing its effect on improving some of the skills that are interspersed with rotations around the different body axes and on different sports activities at different ages.